Let Morgan Sebastian Law Help Solve Your Tax Problem
Becky Rose Sebastian
- President and Lead Attorney
- Tax Law
Becky Rose Sebastian is President and Lead Attorney at Morgan Sebastian Law, PC. She has extensive experience negotiating with Federal and State tax agencies on behalf of her clients seeking the best possible resolution of their tax liabilities.
Becky received her Juris Doctorate from Whittier Law School with a Concentration in Business and a Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, and her Bachelor of Arts degrees in Psychology and Communication Studies from Chapman University.
Becky received her LL.M in Taxation with distinction from Loyola Law School.
- California, 2017
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California
- Juris Doctorate - 2015
- Honors: Certificate in Intellectual Property Law
- Major: Business
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- LL.M. - 2021
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: Taxation
- Chapman University, Orange, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2011
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Psychology and Communication Studies
- Orange County Bar Association, Member, 2015 to Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2015 to Present